February 1, 2012

"Delhi taught me confidence!"

.. is such a paradoxical statement. For once one comes to live in Delhi, one realizes that there is no such a thing as "teaching" confidence. On a regular morning at the breakfast table one might even startlingly realize, that one either has confidence, or one doesn't. One might even come to find that said confidence somewhere around the corner, and simply pick it up, but confidence - one learns - can just not be taught. No predefined rules can be found, nor axioms be defined, which uniformly decide the levels of confidence of a person.

In other news, I would like to present to you a very peculiar idea, which seems to me to be on par with the only ever innovations in the fabric industry:
- the zipper, and
- the buttonhole.
Now kiss (In other words, why not mix the two?)! I present to you, the Zipton (c). Imagine, if you can*, two ends of cloth so adjacent to each other as to facilitate the usage of either the zipper or the button flap, or both!

ʘ_ʘ

The mind boggles!


*If you can indeed imagine such an arrangement, please do approach me. I have a business proposition for you.

1 comment:

Gururaj said...

I can, but I would like to call it the butter :p