April 20, 2005

the purfect jackass

hookay, for those of ya who donno know me, welcome to the world of the maniac.

me:

self-centered
wannabe
whiner
loser
crass
trying-to-sound-cool with apparently-smart-assed-wisecracks
follower
not-so-philosophical
kinda morose
irresponsible
whimp/wuss
always late
procrastinator extremum
dull n down

aslo me:

whimsical
retrospective
calm
verbal(i'm told)
considerate
friendly
motherly, even (ya, go on, i don't mind the jokes)
mamma's boy
smiling
villager lost in the big city
adjusting
limerickal! (:D)
daydreaming
pining for attention, will settle for care

reminds me of my SSC english story, TOW King Friedrich and Voltaire. Voltaire's described as a "bundle of contradictions". probly like that phrase kinda stuck in my system somewhere....

1 comment:

Arpit said...

Sirat, another gr8 post .. truly seems like a genius at work!!

i think its time for me to also introspect about myself (hope u don't mind .. if i steal some adjectives from here) and as u say get on wit the things.

ya i know too much of mushy writing .. assure you .. just one or two blogs and then iam done with it .. and then i will enter the world where i can write blog like urs!! :-)

arpit