April 25, 2005

Denial

I find it kinda funny,
I find it kinda sad
That the dreams in which I die
Are the best I've ever had

I find it kinda funny,
I find it kinda sad
...


Lines from one of my friend's favourite song. The first time i heard of the phrase 'living in denial' was from him. and then recently Tanushree. I confess, i still do not fully understand what they say, but i feel that the lines have some connection with the current state i am in right now, which i think is denial. i am just not ready to accept that hard work pays off. i've come this far without much hard work, and i do not believe that every parent and motivational speaker is correct when they say that hard work pays off. i am not ready to accept that intelligence has nothing to do with working hard. i do not believe that intelligence alone cannot guarantee a good academic performance. I do not believe a lot of things, even when the proofs are staring right at my face, pointing their fingers at me, and making fun. and i am not ready to accept responsibility for my failures. i find it lot easier to blame my peers, my upbringing, my family background, monetary status, college, the system, anything except me. coz i never had a situation where i had to stand up for myself, and i do not know how to. see what i mean? i can cite any number of reasons for my faults. faults in action, faults in virtues. a vicious cycle i've gotten myself into, and don't have the will and motivation enuff to break out.

boy! do i need my head shrinked or what!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah denial is the first step .. they say .. to what i wonder now.. in any case.. the cutest guy in the world is sitting before me in da lab.. and i say i dont find him .. cute.. but i think im in love.. but i know im not..der i go again.. !

Unknown said...

how i wish that cute guy was me! oooohhhh.....

SuperP. said...

Who sings that song?

Nupur said...

hmmmm...
you know the answer to your own question mate! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the certificate of merit! Anyway, PLC programming has nothing to do with Prolog. Electrical relay wiring diagrams developed into equivalent "Ladder Logic Diagrams" that can be coded in a particular manner for running them on PLCs, which control the system by reading the inputs, scanning the control logic and setting the outputs.

If you weren't confused before, bet you are confused now...

Prashanth.

Alaknanda said...

:-S :-S :-S
hows u now??