May 5, 2005

It's about time too

Exams are over. waiting for re - exams. waiting for results before that. nothing to do now, really. too lazy to play football. too tired even to go out for the second meal in a day. apparently farewell to seniors today, like i give a tiny snail's arse(especially with shaan not around). A in MLA. good news. MCS marks in two days. bad news. Algo results anywhere anytime very bad news. shitty RI. bad news. 3 months to do nothing. good news. parents calling from home. bad news. blogger all day long. good. me too boring for you. guess what? ya exactly. bad news. my brain too numb to process anything intellectually more exacting than a snail's progressive path finding and straight-line-path obstace detection/avoidance mechanisms. what's with my obsession with snail's anyway? too bad can't find any on this campus, coz it's FRIGGIN HOT!! bad news. hint of a drizzle earlier this evening. good news. infact very good news, the whole evening spent facing the wind. i guess i'm still a toddler sucking his thumb. i hold on to the li'l pleasures in life to go on living the next moment through. like the A in mla. gotta keep thinking about it to sustain my mood. or the assumed-but-not-so-apparent intellectual superiority over the 'lower mortals'. man, why am i so dark! no manjeet, (you d******k) i'm not talking about my complexion, i'm talking about my outlook towards everything. probably the wrong influence at the wrong time. probably just born too pessimistic. probably (more than probably, actually) too lazy to start a whole new paradigm shift in my views and outlook and opinions. but never too lazy to keep on blabbering bullshit about myself. oh c'mon guys, it's not like you've never expected this.

gotta start a diary, but then again, too lazy. but probably worth the time. in the future, for ppl to know why such a "wonderful smart little boy" went the way he did, whichever way he did go. then again, who am i kidding. who'd be interested in the life and times of a loser-wimp-whiner gone ballistic on the rooftop of a 4 storied academic building? oh shit! i've been blogging in my sleep again....

5 comments:

Naresh said...

Nice blog man!
As for the laziness n nuthing 2 do r concerned, the feelings r shared! :P

Anonymous said...

do tell us when ur planning to go `ballistic' from the roof of a 4-storey building. we'll be there to savour the moment and capture it on video.

NB : 'doo is voodoo u git

Anonymous said...

hi there....
Thanq u for visiting my blog...;) nice blog here...
Moi exams were also finished..waiting 4 results and preparing 4 MBA enterence....hehe;)

Prashanth said...

@ Sharat
Oh, I didn't intend to imply that PLCs are difficult to understand or any such thing... its just that in general people hate discussing tech stuff on blogs. Since you seem to be a comp sci guy, let me tell you that my thesis is on performing an automatic verification of PLC program logic by state space enumeration. And as for my statement about confusing you... basically I thought I hadn't explained the idea well in that one sentence, so I felt anybody would get confused on reading it. So lets see.. hmmm... PLCs work by reading the state of every sensor, switch, motor, etc in the manufacturing system, and and setting the state of some outputs - basically whatever machines are being controlled in that system - based on some program logic. Its kinda difficult to explain the structure of these logic programs without going into details so I'll leave it here...

My Viva has been scheduled for Tuesday the 10th... so I'm wondering if YOU could give me some advice :)

Prashanth said...

Oops... I posted on your blog instead of mine by mistake :)) hope i'm not spoiling the look of your blog ;)