April 13, 2006

Seven - Saath - Sept - Sieben - Edu

Use this, and you'll find more words to fit into the header. as for me, well you get the point. Basically too lazy to do anything other than blogging and orkutting. and chatting. and oh ofcourse finding the most crappiest of all titles for my posts. oh and yeah, did i mention blogging?

too much time on your hands and too li'l motivation to work for your btp does that to you. anyways, here goes nothing:::

Seven things i'd like to do before dying:
1) Para gliding (I believe i can fly.. anyone?)
2) Kiss a girl. Seriously what's all the hype about... hafta find out...
3) Become my own multi-billion dollar self made man. Richard Branson-esque. (nobody said anything against wishful thinking..)
4) finish my BTP
5) own my own private jet
6) Become more original so that i don't need to think about how to fill up seven stupid things...
7) Have a li'l chat with Sam Chat and say "Hey, no hard feelings eh!"

Things that I can do:
1) Convince my btp partner anytime that i'll start work from tomorrow! (hehe.. no wonder!)
2) Go and play TT to my heart's content after i've convinced my partner! (bechara.. yeh padhega to bahut roega)
3) Think irrationally about irrational things. Like why are orkut testimonials the cause for virility.
4) span a whole vector space from a basis set. (That was just to confuse you guys. I have no idea.)
5) relate formulas and equations with anything. just for kicks.
6) waste more and more time on blogger thinking about what to fill in. these cliched items included.
7) Sit and do nothing all day.

Things that I can't do:
1) find enough motivation to do any kind of work.
2) keep a straight face when the other person's annoying me.
3) stop myself from laughing at my own stoopid jokes.
4) Coding. naah, not for me.
5) courtesy talk. the hey hows' it going doesn't seem to come naturally to me. atleast not sincerely anyway.
6) overcome my fears about change.
7) appreciate art. why? why do ppl pay millions of dollars for a random collection of geometric figures in different colours. that too on canvas as old as your grandpa's grandma.

Things I say:
1) Mammaaa....
2) Tu To .....
3) Kya bakwaas hain!@??
4) Sexy, man!
5) Nah-iiice....
6) bilkul Sahi hain.
7) kya haal hain?

Things I'd like to see in girls:
1) Quite obvious, no clarifications required.
2) sense of humour. or atleast laugh at my jokes even if you don't understand. and don't laugh when it's not a joke. srsly. that bugs me a lot more!
3) open-mindedness. atleast listen to the other's viewpoint before judging.
4) clear sense of propriety, as in what's crossing the line, and what's not.
5) intelligence. not too much, not too less. hate it either way.
6) aptitude to try out anything new.
7) a beautiful face to look at.

Celebrity Crushes:
1) Angelina Jolie
2) Liv Tyler
3) Elisha Cuthbert
4) Anna Nicole Smith (I know, I know, but then, well, you know.... ;P)
5) Emma Bunton
6) Arti Chabria
7) Sonali Bendre

Tags:
1) Mrinal
2) Raj
3) Rahul P
4) Riddhi
5) Ranadhir
6) Rahul Bhaskar
7) Mohan

yeyyeyyy!! succesfully wasted yet another 2-odd hours and even added a post to my blog! :P

9 comments:

Rahul Bhaskar said...

i'll do that later. don't want to make it a tagging blog.

ArchTemplar said...

yeah its a treatise on pain in latin although many people thought it was psuedo latin lorem ipsum is commonly used to see how the page layout will look with text -- no google :D

may be I should have written that in brackets somewhere in the body I wonder ...

Naresh said...

mmmmaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa....
Nuvvvooo Margadarsi lo cheraavaaa enti? Blog raasaav?! :P
naa kodakaa dly lab lo BTP kummestoo aa Things I can do lo entraa??? :X

mrin said...

cant stop laughin especially
"Hey, no hard feelings eh!"oooh hahahah :D
i wish i can do same to mathuria

n bout girls if god gives me 7 wishes i'll mail him ur link
2nd most hilarious post i hav read for a long time... 1st arre u know tht ;)

I Am Sam said...

wow!! no hard feelings one. even i want to say this thing not to one but two ppl, and unfortunately they are my mentors.. kiss a girl.. could have demanded more :)

ArchTemplar said...

DP is on making a RNG (under RNB) hehe
coincedently when I was writing another entry on my DP before I saw that comment :S
so hows the BTP going on hehe

Abhishek Upadhyay said...

You have cool choices....
Anna Nichole Smith...hope you can bear her weight.

Great going brother

K said...

whats a tag :P:P

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!